Meals by Eat the Gains
Eating healthy can taste great and be super easy!
If you don’t like to cook, don’t have time to spend in the kitchen, or simply just want fresh and nutritious meals, I can help! Menus change weekly so you won’t get bored of the same old stuff.
Meals by Eat the Gains is a healthy meal service in Austin, Texas. The meals are prepared by certificated nutrition coach Kelly and delivered locally in the Austin, TX area. The meals are customizable to fit your likes, dislikes, dietary restrictions and intolerances, activity level, and nutrition goals. I can customize your meals so you can lose weight, gain muscle, or just be healthier. The meals are designed to provide optimum amounts of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats through natural, whole, nutrient dense foods to get you the results you want.
Services are tailored to each customer depending on what they are looking for.
- Customized meals to fit your needs
- Grocery shopping and bulk prep – Kelly will shop and prep foods in bulk so you can mix and match what you like to eat on a daily basis
- Meal prep consultations – want to learn how to meal prep yourself, but don’t know where to start? Kelly can help! With all her experience meal prepping over the years, she has it down to a science and can help you learn how to make it easy, quick (under 2 hours!), and painless.
- Fill out the form below so I can get in touch with you.
- Schedule a Free Nutrition Consultation – I am more than happy to meet with you in person or by phone so we can discuss your needs and wants and what you are looking to get out of the meals.
- Decide how many meals you need each week – Plans vary from customer to customer and can be made to fit you needs. Prices per meal range from your specific needs.
- I’ll get cooking! – time to sit back and enjoy (or continue on with your hectic life) and not have to worry about when or where your next meal is going to be from.
“After years (my whole life) of eating terribly and avoiding vegetables, it was about time my diet matched my efforts in the gym. Kelly made this process manageable and affordable, helping me meet my weekly goals with great food, advice, and macro adjustments. I’ve been eating her lovingly prepared food since the beginning of 2017 and I’ve never felt (or looked) better. Thanks Kelly!” – Daniel
“I’ve been getting my weekly lunches from Eat The Gains for a few months now. It is extremely convenient, as I don’t have a lot of time to meal prep on the weekends. Getting meals from Eat The Gains keeps me on track every week. I know I’m eating quality foods, and saving time cooking all day on the weekend. I’ve referred a coworker who also gets his lunches prepped by ETG, and he loves it as well. Keep up the good work!” – Patrick
“About 5 years ago, after having worked out consistently for years and not getting the results I thought I deserved, I started taking nutrition seriously. After a month, I was getting better results than I ever had and I knew there was no going back to my old eating habits.
For me, the challenge of eating healthy has not been the will or the want, it has simply been having good food options around me. I don’t enjoy cooking, so I quickly found other solutions like Snap Kitchen who provides pre-made meals. For years, their food supported my healthy eating lifestyle. Although they made things much easier, it still was not perfect. The main issue I continued to have is that I got tired of their meals. They change their menu about once year and even then their main staples stay the same. Eating got very boring as I had the same 10 meals over and over again throughout the years. Not only is this boring, but your diet needs variety to be sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. I wanted something different, but had no other options I knew about.
Finally, I found Kelly and everything has changed! I get all of the benefits I was getting by getting my meals from Snap Kitchen with a few added bonuses: 1) The meals/menus constantly change, so I have not found myself getting bored with meals, 2) she has actually listened to me about what I like and don’t like and has adjusted my meals to be exactly what I’m looking for, and 3) the meals are delivered to my gym drastically cutting down on my weekly errands I have to run.
With Kelly, I know my body is getting exactly what it needs to be as healthy as I can be. If you are looking to supplement a few meals here and there or use Kelly’s meals to be your primary source of food like I do, there’s no better way I have found, and I have looked for years!” – Kyle