Thanks for stopping by! I’m Kelly, the founder of Eat the Gains, and am so happy you are here! I live in Austin, Texas where I write this blog and am a nutrition coach.
I started Eat the Gains after I moved to Austin to document some of the healthy recipes I create.
Does this sound familiar?
My diet and eating habits have changed pretty drastically over the past decade of my life. From the typical teenager diet to overexercising/under-eating and restricting food in college, and other fad diets along the way, to now.
I spent a decade of my life restricting foods, trying to make myself smaller, and not listening to my body. I was finally fed up. Read more about my health and fitness journey. Over the past couple of years, and through a lot of trial and error, I finally realized it is all about balance.
And that is what I strive to help others with. We don’t need to specifically remove food groups, but focus on whole nutrient-dense foods that make us feel our best. And that can include Friday night pizza night, spicy margaritas, chips and salsa, and more!
Life is too short to not enjoy the food we are eating. And eating healthy does not have to be boring, super time-consuming, or expensive!
On Eat the Gains, you will find…
- Easy and healthy macro-friendly, paleo, and Whole30 recipes using whole food ingredients – from breakfast to dinner to snacks, we have it all! Our recipes fall into different categories such as gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, and Whole30.
- Nutrition education to help others live balanced lives
- Living a balanced life! From beauty to non-toxic cleaning, and more, I believe living a healthy lifestyle is more than food.
Some random facts about me
- I live in Austin, TX with my husband and our dog Cashew, who I am obsessed with!
- My favorite color is orange
- I have never met a vegetable I didn’t like. Send some different ones my way!
- I’m a
prettyreally competitive person.
Connect with me!
- Subscribe to my newsletter to stay up-to-date and receive a free ebook with 15 recipes made in 30 minutes!
- Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube!
- Comment on a blog post with any feedback you have – I love connecting!
Feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries at email@example.com