Whole30 Tuna Salad (No Mayo)
Whole30 tuna salad (no mayo) made with apples, bell peppers, tahini, fresh herbs, and spices. Loaded with protein, healthy fats, and lots of flavors, it makes an easy and healthy lunch or snack made in minutes!
Servings 3 cups
- 2 5-oz cans wild-caught tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced green apple (1/2 large/105 grams)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper (120 grams)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a medium-size mixing bowl and mix to combine. Enjoy as-is, in a salad, on a lettuce wrap, or however you prefer! Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed glass container for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.5g | Protein: 31.5g | Fat: 6.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Potassium: 644mg | Fiber: 3.1g | Sugar: 6.1g | Vitamin A: 1693IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.8mg