Herbed Grilled Salmon
A quick and easy nutritious food, this Herb Grilled Salmon takes only a few ingredients, 10 minutes to cook, and is packed with healthy omega-3s, protein, vitamins & minerals.
- 4 filets skin on wild caught Alaskan salmon (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh lemon wedges, for serving
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Mix together lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Once grill is hot, rub the mixture on the flesh of salmon fillets (skinless side).
Spray grill grates with oil. Place salmon skin side down directly on grill. Cook for 7-8 minutes until fish is done and can easily be flaked with a fork. Time will depend on how thick your filets are.
Squeeze with frseh lemon juice, serve with some veggies/carbs, and enjoy!
Serving: 1filet | Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 1250IU | Vitamin C: 34.7mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.1mg