Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats (Vegan)
An easy make-ahead breakfast or snack, healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats take just 5 minutes to make, are packed with complex carbs, protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and are absolutely delicious! Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 3/4-1 cup unsweetened almond milk, depending on desired consistency
- optional toppings: sliced banana, peanut butter, cacao nibs, cinnamon...
Use 3/4 cup almond milk for thicker overnight oats. Use 1 cup almond milk for thinner overnight oats.
The recipe can easily but doubled or tripled for meal prep.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Potassium: 443mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 4.3mg