Whole30 Turkey Collard Wraps
Use collard greens as a low carb and nutrient packed wrap! These Turkey Collard Wraps are customizable to your liking and paleo and Whole30 approved!
- 4 collard green leaves, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced (50 grams)
- 1 small cooked beet, thinly sliced (70 grams)
- 1/4 bell pepper, thinly sliced (50 grams)
- 3-4 pieces roast turkey breast (about 70 grams)
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- salt and pepper, to taste
Lay collard leaves down on a flat surface. Layer so that two of them are on slightly on top of each other (stems overlapping) and the third in the middle above them. It should look like a big tortilla - see video above.
Add ingredients in the order listed, laying on top of each other like you would building a wrap/burrito. Once everything is added, place the last collard leaf on top - this helps hold everything in place. Start to roll the the collard greens like you would a burrito - fold in the outside ends and roll going away from yourself. Be careful to make sure nothing comes out.
Pin with a few toothpicks to hold in place and cut in half.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g