Jalapeño Ranch Turkey Burgers (Paleo/Whole30)
Jalapeño Ranch Turkey Burgers made with ground turkey, ranch dressing, spices, and wrapped in a lettuce bun for an easy summer burger recipe that is that gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 approved!
Servings 4 burgers
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (I used 93/7)
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing + more for serving (I used Tessemae's)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional additions: iceberg lettuce leaves, sliced tomato, red onion, ranch, jalapeño slices
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Mix all ingredients for the burgers in a medium sized bowl and form into 4 equal patties. Start with 1 tablespoon coconut flour and add more if your mixture is still too wet. Place on a parchment paper lined bakign sheet and freeze for 5-10 minutes to firm up.
Once hot, place burgers directly on grill, over direct heat. Grill for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, until cooked through and reach 165 degrees internally.
Serve with more ranch and optional additions if desired. Enjoy!
Serving: 1burger (with no toppings) | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 21.7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3.8g | Potassium: 23.9mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2.4mg