Spicy Pineapple Jicama Guacamole
Avocado lovers rejoice with this Spicy Pineapple Jicama Guacamole. A fun and flavorful twist on your favorite dip that packs some heat from the peppers, sweetness from the pineapple, and crunch from the jicama. Easy to make and is paleo, vegan, gluten & dairy free, and Whole30 approved!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 large avocados, seed and skin removed (500 grams)
- 1 1/4 cup diced pineapple (180 grams)
- 3/4 cup diced jicama (85 grams)
- 2 cherry peppers, diced (45 grams) - remove seeds if you don't want it too spicy
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place flesh of avocado, cilantro, lime juice , and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth, but still some chunks remain.
Add pineapple, jicama, pepper, and more salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine and enjoy!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g