Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Easy and healthy buffalo chicken pasta salad packed with shredded chicken, veggies, pasta, hot sauce, and a greek yogurt blue cheese dressing. Serve this pasta salad as a side dish for BBQs and picnics, or as a full meal.
Servings 10 cups
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta (dry/uncooked)
- 3 packed cups shredded chicken (12 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (95 grams)
- 1 cup diced celery (120 grams)
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (130 grams)
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: green onions, hot sauce...
If needed, prep blue cheese dressing.
Make the pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to the instructions. Once al dente, drain and set aside to cool.
While the pasta cooks, prep your veggies. Shred your carrots, dice the celery and bell pepper, and roughly chop your herbs.
Mix. Add cooked pasta, shredded chicken, veggies, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to a large bowl. Mix well to combine. Stir in dill, parsley, and lemon juice. Adjust according to taste.
Serving: 1cup/151 grams cooked | Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.3g | Protein: 17.1g | Fat: 5.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.4g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 2.4g | Sugar: 2.6g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1.3mg