Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad (Paleo/Whole30)
An easy and quick meal or meal prep option, this paleo and Whole30 approved Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad makes a protein packed and filling meal for lunch or dinner! Made with just 7 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes.
Servings 5 cups
- 4 cups shredded chicken (457 grams/16 ounces)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (1/2 cup/65 grams)
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- zest from one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Serve in lettuce wraps, on salads, in sandwiches, or as a snack with veggies. Enjoy!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg