Chipotle Mexican Coleslaw
A quick and spicy Chipotle Mexican Coleslaw made from cabbage, carrots, jalapeños, chipotle mayo, lime juice, and cilantro! Makes a perfect dish for summer picnics, BBQs, and potlucks and is paleo, Whole30, and dairy free.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 9 cups
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon spicy chipotle mayo
- 5 cups shredded purple cabbage (315 grams)
- 7 cups shredded green cabbage (520 grams)
- 3 large carrots, shredded (220 grams/3 cups)
- 3 fresno peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup packed cilantro, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Make the chipotle mayo according to the instructions. Set aside.
Add the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, sliced jalapenos, and cilantro to a large bowl. Add the chiptole mayo, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, and salt and pepper and mix well to combine. Adjust to taste and enjoy!
you can also use store bought chipotle mayo for convenience, but the homemade is super easy to make and I highly recommend!
you can also use regular jalapeños if you can't find red jalapeños/fresno peppers
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2.1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4550IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.1mg