Raw Beet Salad with Pear Ginger Vinaigrette
A veggie and fruit packed salad, this Raw Beet Salad with Pear Ginger Vinaigrette combines sweet, savory, and earthy to a delicious and nutrient packed raw salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 medium pear, diced (250 grams/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- pinch of ground pepper
Raw Beet Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach (150 grams)
- 3 cups baby arugula (150 grams)
- 1 large beet peeled (250 grams)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium clementine, divided (75 grams)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, halved (30 grams)
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts to the hot dry pan and cook, stirring constantly and frequently, until walnuts start to brown and smell toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
Put peeled beet through your spiralizer using the 1/8 inch spacing blade. Trim noodles if necessary.
Add spinach, arugula, beet noodles, garbanzo beans, and divided clementine to a large bowl. Toss with 4 tablespoons of the Pear Ginger Vinaigrette.
Top with tasted walnuts and enjoy!
Nutrition information is based on salad with 4 tablespoons of dressing. The dressing yields 1 1/4 cup, with a serving being 1 tablespoon. Nutrition information for Pear Ginger Vinaigrette per serving are as follows:
Calories: 23, Fat: 1.4 grams, Carbs: 2.7 grams, Protein: 0 grams, Sugars: 1.8 grams
Serving: 1g | Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 100mg | Sugar: 9g