Raw Summer Corn Salad with Tomato & Avocado
This Summer Corn Salad combines avocados, tomatoes, red onion, and jalapeños with a cilantro lime dressing to make a perfect light, refreshing, and easy side dish for summer!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 .5 cups
- 4 ears of white or yellow corn, cut off the cob (3.5 cups/485 grams)
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered (400 grams)
- 1 cup diced red onion (120 grams)
- 1 large avocado, diced (165 grams)
- 1 jalapeño, diced (leave seeds for more heat)
Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 1-2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add the corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and jalapeno to a large bowl and set aside.
Make the dressing. Combine all ingredients into a small bowl or glass jar and whisk until incorporated.
Pour the dressing over the corn salad and mix well to combine. Season to taste and enjoy!
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4.6g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.9g | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 880IU | Vitamin C: 11.9mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 0.3mg