Jalapeño Ranch Turkey Burgers (Paleo/Whole30)
Jalapeño Ranch Turkey Burgers made with ground turkey, ranch dressing, spices, and wrapped in a lettuce bun for an easy summer burger recipe that is that gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 approved!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 burgers
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (I used 93/7)
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing + more for serving (I used Tessemae's)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional additions: iceberg lettuce leaves, sliced tomato, red onion, ranch, jalapeño slices
Heat grill to medium-high heat.
Mix all ingredients for the burgers in a medium sized bowl and form into 4 equal patties. Start with 1 tablespoon coconut flour and add more if your mixture is still too wet. Place on a parchment paper lined bakign sheet and freeze for 5-10 minutes to firm up.
Once hot, place burgers directly on grill, over direct heat. Grill for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, until cooked through and reach 165 degrees internally.
Serve with more ranch and optional additions if desired. Enjoy!
Serving: 1burger (with no toppings) | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.8g | Protein: 21.7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3.8g | Potassium: 23.9mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 0.4g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2.4mg