Meal Prep Salmon and Veggies Bowls
The prettiest meal prep ever! 35 minutes for this easy & healthy Meal Prep Salmon and Veggies Bowls - packed with protein, veggies, and some healthy fats to keep you going throughout your day for an easy work week lunch or quick dinner. Gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 approved.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 bowls
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes chopped into 1 inch pieces (4 cups/540 grams)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, florets removed (4 heaping cups/430 grams)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless wild caught salmon (cut into 4 ounce pieces)
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 packed cups baby kale
- 2 watermelon radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced beets (I used Love Beets)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lime wedges and parsley for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss cauliflower with 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil, garlic, ginger, and mix to combine. Spread out evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet. Toss sweet potatoes with 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil, cumin, and paprika and mix to combine. Spread out evenly on another parchment lined baking sheet. Place baking sheets in oven and roast for 30 mins, stirring halfway.
Once veggies have 6-8 minutes left, make the salmon. Head a large non stick sauté pan over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon avocado oil and let it get hot. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and place filets flesh side down (skin up) in hot oil and do not move. After one minute, add coconut aminos and pick up pan to move it around some. Cook for 1 more minute and then flip skin side down. Cook for 3-5 more minutes depending on thickness until cooked to your preferred doneness. Make the bowls - divided kale, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, radishes, and salmon between 4 bowls. Top each piece of salmon with 2 tablespoons chopped beets. Top with fresh parsley and serve with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g